Essa Primary uniform is very important. A smart appearance reflects the right attitude to learning. General appearance can be as important as the uniform itself. For full details of our uniform policy, please download a copy from our website or ask at the school office for a copy of our policy.
All children need:
- Royal blue Essa Primary crew neck sweatshirt/sweatshirt cardigan.
- Bright yellow Essa Primary polo shirt.
- Grey school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress. An optional pinafore with the Essa Primary logo is available from Smart Clothing.
- White or grey socks or grey tights with flat, black sensible school shoes. Shoes are to be plain with no coloured logos. Plain black trainers are acceptable. Crocs or open toed sandals are not acceptable.
- Blue Essa Primary book bag.
- Optional blue Essa Primary zip fleece and waterproof jacket.
During summer months, pupils may wear a blue gingham dress or grey tailored shorts.
During winter months, children may wear wellington boots to school but these MUST be stored in a bag and indoor shoes worn whilst inside the building.
Essa PE Kit Items – Compulsory
- White Essa Primary PE polo shirt.
- Navy blue shorts (indoor) or tracksuit bottoms (for outdoor PE).
- Essa Primary PE bag to keep these in at school.
On PE days, all earrings must be removed. If your child cannot remove their own earrings, this must be done at home before coming to school. Long hair must be tied back for PE/sports activities.
Uniform items can be purchased from Smart Clothing, Units 5-7 Blackhorse St, Bolton, BL1 1SY.